Over 50 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Are you considering filing for divorce? Have you been hurt in an accident? Struggling with debt? Regardless of why you need an attorney, you deserve one who takes the time to understand your situation and clearly explain your options.
At the Law Office of Baerveldt & Boedefeld, LLC, we provide people in the St. Charles County area with the personalized service and skilled legal representation they need to resolve complex legal issues.
When you come to us, you will never be just another client. Our St. Charles attorneys take the time to get to know our clients and find solutions that meet their unique needs.
To discuss your important legal issues with an experienced lawyer for the St. Charles or St. Peters, Missouri, area, contact our law firm today and schedule a free initial consultation. For your convenience, credit cards are accepted, and we can arrange for a Spanish translator.
Family Law — Criminal Defense — Personal Injury — Bankruptcy — Estate Planning — Business
Big and small, through litigation and negotiation, we do it all. Our firm handles a full range of legal issues for clients throughout eastern Missouri, including:
- Family law: divorce, child custody, child support, paternity and stepparent adoptions
- Criminal defense: federal criminal law, drug charges, DWI and sex crimes
- Personal injury: car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dental malpractice, slip and fall accidents and products liability
- Estate planning and probate: wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate administration and other estate matters
- Business: business formation, contracts, business succession planning and business litigation
A Commitment to Providing Personal Service
Our firm is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to meet the legal needs of our clients. We provide people with a realistic picture of their options and are willing to meet with clients on evenings and weekends. We realize money can be tight and will work with you to create a payment plan if necessary.
Serving Your Needs — St. Charles, St Louis and St. Peters, Missouri, Attorneys
To learn more about how we can help you, contact our law firm online or call 636-642-1024 or toll free 888-370-3430 to schedule a consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.